Have you visited our Musuem?
If so, we invite you to offer your feedback of your experience.
Simply, fill out the simple form below.
It has come to our attention that a number of people are exhibiting signs of having contracted a HIGHLY INFECTIOUS DISEASE.
This disease may be contracted by persons of all ages.
- The sufferer becomes confused and bewildered when not near old machinery, steam engines or old buildings.
- They will be observed to be wandering around with a blank expression and muttering strange words.
- May exhibit a rapid rise in temperature at the sight of a steam train, old tractor or engine.
- Behaviour then becomes erratic with much rushing about and waving of arms. Foaming at the mouth is possible.
- The patient is sometimes violent to uninfected people.
- The patient may also be observed spending much time and money in bookshops featuring books on old machinery.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THIS CONDITION IS INCURABLE.
- The patient must be kept in regular contact with old machinery.
- Should be encouraged to go on steam tours and to open days at vintage machinery museums where he can meet with other victims of the disease.
In cases of emergency, contact the Cobdogla Steam Friends Society Inc!